Form for inquiry
|Head Investigator：||Prof. Hiroshi Imahori imahori[at]scl.kyoto-u.ac.jp|
|Area office：||Prof. Hiroko Yamada hyamada[at]ms.naist.jp|
8916-5 Takayama-cho, Ikoma, Nara 630-0192, Japan
|Press bureau：||Prof. Akinori Saeki saeki[at]chem.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp|
Please replace [at] by @.
Information to be acquired and how to acquire it
The user information acquired by this area is as follows, depending on the acquisition method.
Information obtained directly from the user
This area acquires the following information from users when using this service.
Purpose of use
This area will use acquired user information for the purposes specified below.
・Responding to inquiries
・Management of application for participation in a symposium
Provision of personal information to a third party
This area will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, in the following cases, this does not apply and user information may be provided to a third party.
(1) When it is necessary for this area to cooperate in carrying out the affairs based on the laws and regulations by a national institution or a local public government, or when obtaining consensus from the user causes the execution of the affairs.
(2) When permitted by other laws and regulations
Disclosure of personal information
In this area, when a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself / herself. However, this does not apply if the area is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
(1) In this area, when the content of personal information is incorrect and is requested to be corrected / added / deleted (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”), the request must be made by the user himself / herself. After confirmation and investigation without delay, we will correct the content of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(2) In this area, when the user requests the suspension or deletion of the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) based on the reasons (A) and (B), we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the user to that effect after confirming and investigating without delay.
(A) personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance
(B) personal information was acquired by deception or other means
(3) The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article is not applied, otherwise this area is obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations,
This area may change this policy at the discretion of this area. However, if the procedures required for revision must follow the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the revision will be made based on the relevant laws and regulations. In addition, when this policy is changed, this area will inform the user of the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change by the following method.
・ Posting on our website
・ Notification to users
・ Other appropriate methods
Enactment date / revision date
Enactment date: 6th May, 2021